E-Mail Content Filtering:
E-Mail content filtering is a must have for any corporate E-mail system. Our email system
content filtering gives you the ability to control what kind of messages that are sent or received, and
what they may or my not contain is a priceless feature.
You can filter a messages content based on:
Use these available email system content filtering features to block message that may violate corporate policies:
- File attachment type
- File attachment size
- Where or who the E-mail came from
- Where or who the E-mail is going to
- Keywords in the Subject or body of the e-mail
- MIME Encoding type (HTML, Clear text and other types)
- Abusive language in messages and other inappropriate content
- Private company information
- Private client information
- Sending and receiving of certain attachments
The possibilities of email system content filtering are endless. E-Mail Sorting Solutions E-Mail
system was designed around a powerful scripting engine that is able to filter E-Mail based on any
properties found in a message's Envelope, Header or body. Some of these email system content
filtering options are not available in the Web Administrators Login area, but can be implemented by
contacting a E-mail Sorting Solutions support representative.
Sign up NOW for a 30-day risk-free trial!